Beauty and the Beast Tag


GUYS. The Beauty and the Beast movie comes out this Friday and I feel like I've been waiting for this movie for years. To celebrate the release of the live-action adaptation, I've created a Beauty and the Beast Book Tag. I hope you all join me in the festivities!




A villain you can't help but love!
Okay, so AIDAN is a complete tool, but I couldn't help but fall in love with this bundle of zeros and ones by the end of Illuminae

 
 
Your OTP
Rhys and Feyre. It's all I care about, it's all I want in life, they are all I need. 


A character that's destined for bigger things
Penryn was just a girl trying to survive her the apocalypse with her mom and sister. She had NO idea that she would become the center of an angelic war, and I loved every moment with her. 


A book that makes you hungry
Okay so the Wrath and the Dawn is not only beautifully written, but it goes into so much detail with the food that I want to call up a local Middle Eastern restaurant and order one of everything.


Opposites attract
Peter K and Lara Jean make my heart soar, and I'll leave it at that!


 

Jessica @ A GREAT Read
Tracy @ Cornerfolds
Nikki @ Take Me Away...
Karen @ For What It's Worth

Wasn't tagged but want to do it? Go for it! Just me sure to tag Amber Elise @ Du Livre.

Labels: , ,